- Arrange name tags. Clearly display the first
name of the participant. Have them handed out
at the entrance to your meeting room.
- Mix assigned seating of the audience to encour-
age interaction. People who know each other
should be discouraged from sitting together.
- Appropriate dress for participants should be
publicized well in advance. Make it very clear
whether your presentation requires formal or
- Changes in presentation location or numbers of
participants should be reported to you and the
invited guests no less than 48 hours in advance.
- Give out evaluation forms at the end of the
presentation to get audience feedback. Include
questions such as: What are the three best ideas
you gained from the presentation? How do you
plan to implement them? How might you
improve the content and delivery of the
and over deliver.