Secrets to Creating
An Effective Environment
- Arrive at your presentation room the day
before or at least one hour prior to your
- Turn on the air conditioning or open all the
windows to allow fresh air into the room.
- Know where all the light switches are
hidden. Find out the purpose of all other
switches on the walls so you do not touch
the wrong ones.
- Put out fewer chairs than you know will be
used.Stack the rest at the back of the
- Put a "Reserved" sign in the last row of
chairs to encourage people to sit close to the
- Close the curtains.
- Locate all telephones in your presentation
room and arrange to have them
disconnected or call forwarded to another
- Rearrange whatever you must in order to
feel comfortable in the room.