Secrets on Effective
Use of Equipment
- Confirm twice that all your equipment will
be available on time at your location.
- Check and re-check lightbulbs, electrical
power, cable connections, outlets and
contacts, switches and any moving parts.
- Prepare your notes on your flip-charts and
overhead transparencies at least three days
before you present.
- Arrange to have back-up equipment close by
and be prepared to present without visuals.
- Carry your overhead transparencies, slides,
and handouts (at least one set) yourself to
ensure they will not be lost.